Monday, July 18, 2011

Tonight's Dinner

I have made a resolution to feed my family fish/seafood once a week. I struggle with this because I am not a seafood lover, despite my Red Lobster past! We picked up tilapia for dinner tonight. Our little pound puppy loved it. He sorted through the other things on his plate to eat the fish! Go Grant! We had to bribe Elizabeth with a cake pop to finish hers! I think she was confused about eating fish. She had a lot of questions. Are we going to catch it first? (we have never been fishing with her) Is it going to be dirty? Will Daddy grill it? Will it be flat in the oven? (flat? what?!) All reasons why it is important to expose them to all kinds of foods!

I over seasoned the fish and it was too salty for me. Brandon thought it was perfect. I think he was just glad to have something other than chicken! We had one roma tomato from our garden so I diced it and mixed it with olive oil and basil for a little topper.

Elizabeth asked the blessing for us tonight. I have tried to attach the video. Hope it worked!

1 comment:

Elizabeth is 15!!

  2) HOW OLD ARE YOU? 15 3) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? pink 4) WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND? Parker, Isabella & Julianna 5) WHAT DO YOU WAN...