Monday, June 22, 2020

Day 99

It's Monday. Monday's are really hard for me. Brandon gets back into his work groove, but doesn't leave the house. The kids are still exhausted from the weekend and are in lounge mode and I have a list 10 miles long of all the things to do to catch up from the weekend and prepare for the upcoming week. I tired my best to put on my happy face :)

Elizabeth is training for cross country in the fall. Her running buddy is out of town so I was the fill in. 80 degrees, 70% humidity and two miles later we were two hot, sweaty girls!

The kids really didn't get a long all that well today either, which didn't help my mood. I even threatned the "get a long shirt" and they ended up writing sentences about how grateful they are for each other. 

I managed to throw a dinner together and we headed out to shop for life jackets for an upcoming boat trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth is 15!!

  2) HOW OLD ARE YOU? 15 3) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? pink 4) WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND? Parker, Isabella & Julianna 5) WHAT DO YOU WAN...