Elizabeth and I completed a virtual 5K this morning. It was a beautiful morning and a really nice run with my daughter. It won't be long and I won't be keeping up with those long legs!
She had riding in the afternoon. Jelly Bean, the friendliest barn cat I have ever met decided my lap was a good place for her afternoon nap.
Thursday, May 7, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth is 15!!
2) HOW OLD ARE YOU? 15 3) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? pink 4) WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND? Parker, Isabella & Julianna 5) WHAT DO YOU WAN...
-
Our special daughter who was born on the luckiest day in the Chinese calendar got to celebrate her golden birthday with her first sleepover....
-
The fitness challenge started with alarms going off at 6:50 am. Well technically the house alarm went off at 2:00 am (faulty sensor) and a c...
-
Had a catch up morning today. All of that afternoon pool time tends to get me behind. Ima took Elizabeth to riding in the afternoon. Grant a...
No comments:
Post a Comment