I took Elizabeth to her 3 year check-up this week. This was the first time she had to put a gown on. Just another reminder that she is growing up and isn't a baby anymore! Of course she asked several times why she had to wear it!
She weighed in at 37 pounds and 40 1/4 inches tall.
Brandon and I have both noticed her putting the "b" sound in front of words. I asked the doctor about it and he said not to worry for a few years and that studdering will also be common, which she also does occasionally. She thought it was pretty funny to get her reflexes checked and told the doctor "I like to giggle!" All in all, everything looked good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth is 15!!
2) HOW OLD ARE YOU? 15 3) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? pink 4) WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND? Parker, Isabella & Julianna 5) WHAT DO YOU WAN...
-
Our special daughter who was born on the luckiest day in the Chinese calendar got to celebrate her golden birthday with her first sleepover....
-
Had a catch up morning today. All of that afternoon pool time tends to get me behind. Ima took Elizabeth to riding in the afternoon. Grant a...
-
The fitness challenge started with alarms going off at 6:50 am. Well technically the house alarm went off at 2:00 am (faulty sensor) and a c...
No comments:
Post a Comment